Welcome to our 2021-2022 course descriptions booklet!
This booklet is designed to help you select the courses you feel are important in planning for the future.
Here is some important information about the course selection process:
- Course Selections will be completed online starting April 15th.
- Students will be in-serviced about course selections with a video on our website.
- Administration will then come into classes and have students register for their classes on April 15th and 16th.
- Once students have registered, they will print or take a screen shot of their 2021-2022 course selections.
- Parents/Guardians – please make sure to go through this sheet with your student and make sure that you are fine with their course selections.
- Course selection screens will be available to students and their parents via our PowerSchool Parent/Student Portal from the day they register for classes until April 16th and then from April 30th – May 7th.
- Students must enter their selections by May 7th, as selection screens will not be available after this date. If students wish to make changes after May 7th, they must speak to an administrator.
- Your son/daughter can find a course selection sheet on our website, which lists all of the courses available on the course selection screens. Each of the courses listed on the sheet are described in this course description booklet. It is important to note that any of the courses we offer must meet minimum registration requirements in order for us to deliver the course. Please take the time to read the course descriptions and ask us for further information if necessary.
Thank you for taking the time to review the courses in this booklet and for assisting us in planning together for the future.
Grade 9 Course Outlines and Online Registration Sheets
Grade 10 Course Outlines and Online Registration Sheets
Grade 11 Course Outlines and Online Registration Sheets
Grade 12 Course Outlines and Online Registration Sheets